With the holiday season just around the corner, things are starting to get pretty festive. This is a quick and easy holiday punch recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser, and it works great as a substitute for Alcoholic drinks. Try it at home or serve it at a party and remember, don’t drink and drive.
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 Litres of Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Pour the orange juice into a large pot. Then add the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon sticks, orange slices, cloves, vanilla bean, and almond extract.
- Heat over low heat and allow all the flavors to melt together for 20-30 minutes over the heat. Serve in big mugs with gingersnaps for dipping.